Alice's Cottage - Treasure Beach, Jamaica
Alice's Cottage is all about the beach with a picture perfect view of the Caribbean Sea. Sweet, affordable and directly on Great Bay Beach, this cottage is the perfect beachcombers getaway.
Please click Map for enlarged view of area
ALICE'S COTTAGE is a no frills, sparkling clean bargain Caribbean beach front cottage, perfect for a quite, laid back getaway.
This spacious 3 bedroom cottage with double beds, 2 bathrooms with hot water, living room, dining room and good sized kitchen with everything you could need including an eating nook is a great budget getaway for individuals who are looking sun, a long sandy beach and expansive views of the Caribbean sea.
ALICE'S COTTAGE is located directly on Great Bay Beach (longest, sandiest, prettiest beach on the South Coast) in Treasure Beach with a picture perfect view of Pedros Bluff and direct access to the sandy beach. The outside patio is perfect for your morning coffee and gazing at the Bluff or evening red strip and dominos game after spending time in the sea all day.
ALICE'S COTTAGE Sleeps 1-3 or 6 if guests don't mind sharing a double bed
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: 3 bedrooms all with double beds and standing fans, screens in bedroom windows, 2 bathrooms with hot water, linens and towels provided.
ALICE'S kitchen and eating nook is fully supplied with coffee maker (no grinder), a hand juicer, toaster, microwave, kettle, pots/pans dishes/flatware and cups/glasses. Daily housekeeping and cooking are provided by MARSHA who cooks delicious Jamaican and international dishes .
- Three (3) bedrooms w/ double beds (a cot can be provide for a child) and standing fans
- Screens on all window in cottage
- Two (2) bathrooms with shower and hot water, towels provided
- Fully supplied kitchen with eating nook
- Seaside patio with view expansive sea and Pedros Bluff
- Direct acces to long, beautiful sandy beach
- Full staff includes cook, housekeeper
- Rates do not include, 15% staff gratuity, food/drinks (average US$25-US$30/adults and US$15/youth) or airport transfer